Featured trip: Day Trip to Don Wai Riverside Market, which is to the west of Bangkok
My name is Richard Barrow and I am a British travel writer living here in Thailand for twenty two years so far. I have been writing about travel in Thailand since 1998. My first guidebook website was for Samut Prakan. On this website, you will find maps and photos from all of my latest trips around Thailand. You can also follow me virtually and live on Twitter during every trip. The map below marks the provinces that I have visited recently. Many more trip reports and maps to come as I work my way through my archives. Like many of my other websites, you won’t find any advertising here. This project is a “labor of love”.
MAP OF THAILAND
The following is a list of recent trips sorted by region of Thailand. There are many more trips waiting to be added, so please bookmark this page and come back soon. I will try and add a new trip once every week or two. But, sometimes I am very busy at my school (see my blog on Thai School Life for more about that side of my life).
- Hindu Shrines at Ratchaprasong in Bangkok
- Floating Markets Around Bangkok
กลาง CENTRAL THAILAND
- Day Trip to Chachoengsao
- Day Trip to Don Wai Riverside Market
- Cycle Trip to Mahachai with Grasshopper Adventures
- Floating Market & Cooking Class with Chili Paste Tour
- Amphawa Floating Market at High Tide
- Day Trip to Koh Kret Island
- Day Trip to the Temple Surrounded by the Sea
- Exploring Chachoengsao Province
- Bangkok Boat and Temple Tour
- Long Weekend Trip to Phetchaburi and Hua Hin
- Bangkok City Wall Walking Tour
เหนือ NORTHERN THAILAND
- Visakha Bucha Festival in Chiang Mai
- Light and Sound Show in Sukhothai
- Nature and Temples in Nan
- Four Northern Provinces Trip
ตะวันออกเฉียงเหนือ NORTHEASTERN THAILAND
- Dan Sai, Phu Ruea National Park and Chiang Khan
- Tour of I-san Loei Classic
- Siam Tulips and Phi Ta Khon Festival Trip
- Candle Festival Temple Tour of Ubon
- Khao Phansa Festival Trip to Isaan
ตะวันออก EASTERN THAILAND
ใต้ SOUTHERN THAILAND
Also see the complete list of Provinces and Popular Destinations around Thailand.
Photos from these trips are being used on Thailand Guidebook. This is an on-going project to produce a free guidebook for exploring Thailand. New photographs and location updates are being added every week. Also visit Thai Festival Blogs and Thai Travel Blogs for travel news and information on upcoming festivals and events in Thailand. I also have a website called My Thailand Photos which has many photo albums from my trips around the country.